Spam-Mails : Hilfe?

Beagle - 11. Februar 2011 um 20:04
 Simon - 11. Februar 2011 um 20:06
Guten Tag,

ich habe heute folgende Mail bekommen. Was soll ich davon halten???

Hello ,
Thanks for your reply.

I want to inform you that i will buy your house for your last price but i have a business proposal for you how I'm going to pay the money in CASH. I am a captain with the United Nations troop in Iraq, on war against terrorism. Based on the United States legislative and executive decision for withdrawing troops from Iraq come this year, I have been deployed to come and work in your country's military base. Our mission is to help beef up terrorist targeted states, mostly the United states and the European Union on the war against terrorism. I will need a house for myself and that is why i contact you. On the other hand i want to inform you that I have in my possession the sum of 10.2million USD. which was recovered from one of our raids on terrorists here in Iraq because they keep most of their money at home for evil activities which they normally get through illegal deals on crude oil.

Based on the suffering we undergo here some of us do meet such luck. It happened that i went for this raid with the men in my unit and i decided to take it as my share for my stress here in this evil land filled with suicide bombers. I deposited this money with a red cross agent informing him that we are making contact for the real owner of the money. It is under my power to approve whoever comes forth for this money. I wish to use this money for charity purposes, Instead of allowing this terrorists to get the money and spend it on purchasing arms illegally from Russia and North Korea it is better channeled to saving the world.

I cannot move this money to the United states because i will be in Europe for about 3years,so i need someone i could deal with. If you accept, I will transfer the money to Europe where you will be the beneficiary because i am a uniformed person and i cannot be parading such an amount so i need to present someone as the beneficiary. I am an American and an intelligence officer at that so i have a 100% authentic means of transferring the money through diplomatic courier service .I just need your acceptance and all is done.

Please if you are interested in this transaction i will give to you the complete details you need for us to carry out this transaction successfully. I decided to find someone that is real and not imaginary and that is why i went to a secured property site immobilienscout24.de where i can be sure that the person is real. I believe i can trust you. where we are now we can only communicate through our military communication facilities which is secured so nobody can monitor our emails, then i can explain in details to you. I will only reach you through email, because our calls might be monitored, I just have to be sure whom i am dealing with. If you are interested please send me your personal mobile number so i can call you for further inquiries when i am out of our military network. I am writing from a fresh email account so if you are not interested do not reply to this email and please delete this message, if no response after 3days i will then search for someone else. I am doing this on trust, you should understand and you should know that as a trained military expert i will always play safe in case you are the bad type, but i pray you are not.10.2million USD is a lot of money which is the dream of anyone.

I wait for your contact details so we can go on. In less than 7days the money should have been noted on your account and i will come over for my money. I will give to you 30% of the sum and 70% is for my dream. I hope i am been fair on this deal.

Regards,
Allen

3 Antworten

Hallo!

Das klingt nach einer Masche, um an deine Kontodaten zu kommen.
Ich würde auf keinen Fall darauf eingehen!

Sowas tut nicht gut. Selbst WENN es stimmen würde, wäre es immer noch gestohlenes Geld!
Obwohl ich nicht geantwortet habe, hab ich jetzt das bekommen:

Hello,
Thanks for your reply.
Now I want you to read this mail carefully for you to understand how we are going to run this deal.

First, let me make you understand my power in affecting the transfer of this fund. As I have already informed you on how this money is been brought, and I know I have equally informed you on where the money was deposited. I am in command of my unit in CAMP FALLUJAH, I give orders, and I am a Marine and you know the respect and honor we control. I do not need to give you any further info .I believe you have the mind to understand even when giving a clue. I will prepare all the legal necessary documents for approval that the money is yours with a diplomat who is a friend but, He will not know that you are not the actual/real owner of the said funds because he is a man of decent mind. He will have my approval before he comes for the clearance of the money. I will be doing myself a great favor to explain in simple terms how this deal is going to be so that if you will not be able to do it, you can forget about it now please. This deal is for real it is no joke and I want you too see for yourself.

I have arranged everything in a way that the funds will be moved out from here as a cargo through a red cross jet. The only role I need from you is for me to arrange the Cargo/Consignment in your name so that you will clear the Cargo/Consignment as your own but will then take 30% of the funds to yourself and transfer it to wherever you want and You will keep the balance of 70% in a safe place only you will know until I come.

Now I want you to know that, every week a Red Cross relief Jet Plane flies to London from Fallujah to go collect reliefs materials from donors in Europe. I have two of my men as security to the Airplane. If we come to a concrete agreement, I will contact a diplomat here in CAMP FALLUJAH whom I have some of my men on guard in his premises to come seal up a Consignment which is with the Red Cross to the beneficiary in Europe. Then I must have prepared every document making you the true beneficiary of the funds.

I want you to know that diplomats run a Currier Service which is called DIPLOMATIC CURRIER SERVICE; this service is meant for transferring important documents, huge funds and precious stones. They call it Consignment. This Cargo/Consignment will be registered under their service and will be carried with their diplomatic immunity to any country where they have diplomatic grounds and then deliver it to the beneficiary of the Cargo/Consignment on the grounds where they maintain diplomatic immunity.

In this case, the deal will go like this, Once I register the Cargo/Consignment in your Name, The diplomat will seal it and then will send it to Europe after registering it as a diplomatic Cargo/Consignment in a Diplomatic Box and another Diplomat in Europe who will pick up the Cargo/Consignment from the Airplane and then he will be the one to assist you in the clearance and hand over. The airplane that will be used in this deal is the Red Cross Jet Plane which equally has its own immunity because of the nature of its work. Wherever it lands in London the diplomat there will receive the Consignment and then have an appointment when you will come claim your Cargo/Consignment.

As soon as I am through with the diplomat's arrangement here I will get from him the contact of the diplomat that will receive the cargo any the jet will land in Europe so that you can have an appointment with him on how you get the cargo. I know this might come to you as a surprise but I must tell you that with my experience in International politics, I must inform you that 75% of the richest people on earth made their money from such deals.

I want you to know that I want to deal with someone I do not know because the deal will have no trace. I am a marine so I have to be careful, this is a wicked world, but if you are good and can have this deal with me and keep it very secret between the both of us, then in one week we are rich.

If you are ready for this deal, you are required by this letter to furnish me with the information below, as I did told the RED CROSS AGENT OFFICER that we shall be intimating him with the information of the rightful Owner of the Boxes.

1. Your Full Name:?
2. Your Country Of Origin And Contact Address In Your Country:?
3. Your State Of Residence And Origin In Your Country:?
4. A Scanned Copy Of Your Mode Of Identification:?
5. Your Direct Telephone Number:?
6. Your Occupation:?

Once I receive this I will prepare every document making you the rightful owner of the Cargo/Consignment immediately and will contact you as soon as I conclude arrangement with the diplomat here.

Get back to me urgently,
Thanks,
Auf keinen Fall antworten!